Mechanical Reverse Pulley
The Yelvington USA Mechanical Reverse Pulley (M.R.P.) is built for Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycles. It provides a smooth, quiet, and easy to use system that allows you to park anywhere, and now everywhere is convenient.
With the Mechanical Reverse Pulley, you have the Freedom to Park Anywhere:
- Wet Grass
- Cramped spots
Put your bike in its place!
Using it is a snap. Just flip the switch, release the clutch and you are backing up. Flip it again, release the clutch and you are moving down the highway.
It feels so natural – you’ll think you've been using it all your life. And it is completely warrantied for 2 years and unlimited miles.
You can rely on Yelvington delivering a quality product with military precision. Our team comes from the manufacturing and competitive sides of NASCAR, NHRA and the military.
Our real world experience combined with old world craftsmanship allowed us to design the new Yelvington M.R.P. so that no cutting, welding or fabrication is required. We created a bullet proof design that is simple to install.
- Delivers the freedom to park anywhere!
- Easier - doesn’t require getting off the bike and pushing it
- Safer to maneuver
- Doesn't require any strength or balancing of heavy bike
- Simple to learn and simple to use - you already know how to do it
- Provides greater confidence for vertically challenged riders
- Perfect for those who have been injured or are suffering from chronic pain, getting you back to what you love
- Keeps you riding for many more years
- Triple-safety mechanisms ensures intentional engagement
- Mechanical reliability from aircraft billet aluminum, advanced polymers, high-strength steel and bronze alloys, and precision manufacturing without cuts, welds or fabrication
- Engine-driven strength controlled by clutch and throttle with ample power for steep inclines or rough terrain
- We have your back with our 2-year, unlimited miles warranty.
- Supports American workers - made in the USA, by riders for riders.
- Easy installation with no engine or gearbox modification required
- Technical support included.
- For 2009 and later touring bikes
- Requires available accessory switch (similar to one shown below)
Attention: If your bike has a large-diameter aftermarket exhaust AND 13 inch shocks, please check for a minimum of 1" clearance on the right side of the axle. Some large exhausts cause a clearance issue with the axle air fitting. You will need one inch of clearance from the right side of the axle nut. If this is a problem, you may be able to use a spacer for rear exhaust mounts or switch to a 12 or 11 inch shock. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions.
1 Minute Training
We also have a complete library of M.R.P. installation and rear wheel removal videos.