Mechanical Reverse Pulley
The Yelvington USA Mechanical Reverse Pulley (M.R.P.) is built for Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycles. It provides a smooth, quiet, and easy to use system that allows you to park anywhere, and now everywhere is convenient.
With the Mechanical Reverse Pulley, you have the Freedom to Park Anywhere:
- Wet Grass
- Cramped spots
Put your bike in its place!
Using it is a snap. Just flip the switch, release the clutch and you are backing up. Flip it again, release the clutch and you are moving down the highway.
It feels so natural – you’ll think you've been using it all your life. And it is completely warranted for 2 years and unlimited miles.
You can rely on Yelvington delivering a quality product with military precision. Our team comes from the manufacturing and competitive sides of NASCAR, NHRA and the military.
Our real-world experience combined with old world craftsmanship allowed us to design the new Yelvington M.R.P. so that no cutting, welding or fabrication is required. We created a bulletproof design that is simple to install.
- Delivers the freedom to park anywhere!
- Easier - doesn’t require getting off the bike and pushing it
- Safer to maneuver
- Doesn't require any strength or balancing of heavy bike
- Simple to learn and simple to use - you already know how to do it
- Provides greater confidence for vertically challenged riders
- Perfect for those who have been injured or are suffering from chronic pain, getting you back to what you love
- Keeps you riding for many more years
- Triple-safety mechanisms ensures intentional engagement
- Mechanical reliability from aircraft billet aluminum, advanced polymers, high-strength steel and bronze alloys, and precision manufacturing without cuts, welds or fabrication
- Engine-driven strength controlled by clutch and throttle with ample power for steep inclines or rough terrain
- We have your back with our 2-year, unlimited miles warranty.
- Supports American workers - made in the USA, by riders for riders.
- Easy installation with no engine or gearbox modification required
- Technical support included.
- For 2009 and later touring bikes
- Requires available accessory switch (similar to one shown below)
Attention: If your bike has a large-diameter aftermarket exhaust AND 13 inch shocks, please check for a minimum of 1" clearance on the right side of the axle. Some large exhausts cause a clearance issue with the axle air fitting. You will need one inch of clearance from the right side of the axle nut. If this is a problem, you may be able to use a spacer for rear exhaust mounts or switch to a 12 or 11 inch shock. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions.
1 Minute Training
We also have a complete library of M.R.P. installation and rear wheel removal videos.
Proposition 65 Warning: www.p65warnings.ca.gov