The Black Hills Series’ monotube shock design utilizes fewer components than the factory stock twin-tube design and provides greater fluid control, which means improved ride quality and handling performance. These are NASCAR racing inspired shocks built to withstand more punishment and deliver higher dampening control.
Suspension Technologies has invested thousands of hours collecting shock velocity and position data and developing better shock dampening profiles. These profiles are utilized to create a baseline of performance. Enthusiasts adjust spring pre-load by hand to dial in the perfect comfort for their riding style.
The shock is built with a low pressure nitrogen charge with valving matched to the specific Harley-Davidson Sportster model with the coil over springs also matched to the bike.
Base Valve Technology allows for low nitrogen pressure without cavitation which produces consistent performance for both around town and extended highway rides.
Shocks are powder coated for long term durability and good looks.
- Dyno Tested and matched for balance and predictability
- NASCAR inspired true monotube design
- Nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Engineered to a standard, not built to a price
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in USA!
- Fine tune on the fly with set knob to address your load and road
- Tune your bike to your style, weight, conditions and bike for the finest performance
- We have your back and support you, and our product.
- Each shock supports American workers, American riders as well as YOUR American riding culture
- Black or chrome finish - Select the look that fits your bike
- Rebuildable - you never have to buy another set of shocks again.
Pricing is for a SET of 2.