Trikes are built with different chassis dynamics than a motorcycle. How do we know? We also build trike kits and have invested thousands of hours collecting shock velocity and position data and developing ideal shock-dampening profiles for the Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide Rear Suspension.
The Black Hills Tri-Glide Shocks are NASCAR racing-inspired true mono-tube design shocks that are built to withstand more punishment and deliver higher dampening ability than the competition. We utilize super-slick shock oil from Spectro Oils inside our monotube, which provides superior oil management. And that improves ride quality and handling performance with your Harley-Davidson Tri Glide suspension.
The Black Hills Series shock represents state-of-the-art low-pressure gas shock design built with valving and coil-over springs matched to the Harley-Davidson trike.
Base Valve Technology allows for low nitrogen pressure without cavitation which produces a consistent performance for both around town and extended highway rides.
Shocks are powder coated for long-term durability and good looks. Simply adjust the spring load by hand to dial in the perfect comfort for your riding style.
Get your Tri Glide suspension upgrade today!
- Dyno Tested and matched for balance and predictability
- NASCAR inspired true monotube design
- Nitrogen-charged performance shocks
- Chrome molly shock body
- Low friction surface – ultra premium bushings and seals
- Super slippery oil design in-house
- Engineered to a standard, not built to a price
- Effective compression adjustment designed for model
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Technical Support for Tri Glide upgrades
- Tune your bike to your style, weight, conditions, and bike for the finest performance
- We have your back and support you, and our product.
- Each shock supports American workers, American riders as well as YOUR American riding culture
- Re-buildable - you never have to buy another set of shocks again.
- Delivers improved performance with the rider experiencing improved handling, greater traction, reduced harshness and consistent cornering at elevated speeds
- Easily absorbs high energy impacts and delivers greater rider comfort
Pricing is for a SET of 2.