Harley-Davidson TRI GLIDE
Trikes are built with different chassis dynamics than a motorcycle. How do we know? Yelvington USA also builds trike kits and we have invested thousands of hours collecting shock velocity and position data and developing ideal shock dampening profiles for the Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide.
The Black Hills Tri-Glide Shocks are NASCAR racing inspired true mono-tube design shocks that are built to withstand more punishment and deliver higher dampening ability than the competition. We utilize super-slick shock oil from Spectro Oils inside our monotube, which provides superior oil management. And that improves ride quality and handling performance.
The Black Hills Series shock represents state-of-the-art low-pressure gas shock design built with valving and coil over springs matched to the Harley-Davidson trike.
Base Valve Technology allows for low nitrogen pressure without cavitation which produces a consistent performance for both around town and extended highway rides.
Shocks are powder coated for long-term durability and good looks. Simply adjust spring load by hand to dial in the perfect comfort for your riding style.
- Dyno Tested and matched for balance and predictability
- NASCAR inspired true monotube design
- Nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Chrome molly shock body
- Low friction surface – ultra premium bushings and seals
- Super slippery oil design in-house
- Engineered to a standard, not built to a price
- Effective compression adjustment designed for model
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Technical Support
- Fine tune on the fly with set knob to address your load and road
- Tune your bike to your style, weight, conditions, and bike for the finest performance
- We have your back and support you, and our product.
- Each shock supports American workers, American riders as well as YOUR American riding culture
- Re-buildable - you never have to buy another set of shocks again.
- Delivers improved performance with the rider experiencing improved handling, greater traction, reduced harshness and consistent cornering at elevated speeds
- Easily absorbs high energy impacts and delivering greater rider comfort
Pricing is for a SET of 2.